Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Creating a Quilt Journal

I set up this blog specifically for the Gypsy Wife QAL I hosted this year.  Now that the QAL has come to an end it occurred to me I could use the blog as an online quilting journal.

Since I started quilting about 5 years ago I have tried to keep a record of all my creations, but I have not done a great job of getting them all in one place.  I have a paper journal, IG account dedicated primarily to quilting, and a Google photo album.  The paper journal is great, but I am not great at keeping it updated.  IG and Google photo albums don't tell the whole story about each of the quilts.  So here... here is where I will tell my quilting story.  I think it will be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a Quilt Journal

I set up this blog specifically for the Gypsy Wife QAL I hosted this year.  Now that the QAL has come to an end it occurred to me I could us...